Thursday 3 November 2011

Once a Lifetime Horse

Some of us have never had any. But if you're a horselover and lucky, hopefully-you will found your once a lifetime horse you've dream of.
Lots of people pick horses from their colors, breed, age, or the competition he/she had winning. But once a lifetime horse doesn't depend from all of that. Its depend from the horse and our feeling  that cannot lie. Before we have a once-a-lifetime-horse, some of us can have one or some hf (horse friend). Hf is the bestest of the best, it can help us to find our once-a-lifetime horse. I don't have a once-a-lifetime-horse yet, but I have this three angels "Lightning, Africa, King Sapphire" these are my best friend. I can feel the brezze, the coldness, the fresh moment that time. When I with them, everything is wonderful. My strongest friendship is with Africa- a dappled grey mare with a blaze on her head and one sock on her right hind legs, she's not very tall-but she's not short too, she teach me how to trot when I was a fifth grader, so now I can trotting easily on a horse back. ''Nothing can teach riding better than a horse itself" So, like its name, once-a-lifetime-horse is just one horse/pony that can be the bestest of the bestest. But its not us who choose-both choosing-if you asked how do we know that horse/pony was our once-a-lifetime-horse, well... my answer is "you just know, if he/her who become your equine soulmate, one of the important part of our life." And with our once-a-lifetime-horse, we can communicate to each other I dont know how to explain it but believe me we can. Not in english, portugese, latin, or greek words. We just-understand each other.
I can imagine me and my once-a-lifetime-horse running in the freedom. We had a unique bond, they're unbreakable-unseparatable-and-unforgettable. And we supporting each other. All at once your dreams come true because you find the one you really love for now and forever, and it never end.....
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment